Monday, February 3, 2014

Bottom-less fries and things that I love!


February 3, 2014

The take away from this week was that I out-ate a Samoan!!!!!

just kidding (except not, because it's true and below is a picture to prove it.)



But that wasn't nearly the most important part of this week.

In all honesty, I wish that I could write more about my investigators and the members here, but I refrain from doing so only because I would never want to write anything that they wouldn't want publically known, so I tend to keep my blogs focused on other things....of which there are not many… because I'm a missionary!.....just in case you were wondering why there has been a significant lack of daily-life blogging.

This being the month of February and Valentines and all, I’d like to tell you things that I love:  I love being a missionary.  I love my companion and the other sisters in my apartment.  I love the ward I have the privilege of serving in for almost 7 months now.  I love the chance to tell willing listeners why I love the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and that fact that Jesus Christ is our living, loving Savior and friend!  I love the wonderful people I meet in all walks of life who teach me so much by their courage and goodness.  I love warm winter weather.  I love being able to share my thoughts in this blog.  I love surprises and weekday mail!  I love my family and all of you for taking the time to read what I’m thinking or experiencing.  I love, and am ever so grateful for this time to serve. 

This week I will pass the halfway mark in my mission.  In retrospect it has just flown by and I’m grateful for all I’ve learned and experienced and been able to share so far.  I love that I still have lots of time left to serve others, share the gospel and hopefully become a better person in the process.  If I knew who each of you were, I’d tell you what I love about you too. 

Please do that for me; please tell someone you love, exactly why you love him or her!

Much love from me to you,

Hermana Hope Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment